Finart S.A.S growing company, has the firm commitment to generate reliability to its customers, through world class processes and competent personnel.
ObjectiveEstablish the guidelines for the control of the Nonconforming product, the programming and performance of audits, the implementation and monitoring of Corrective and Preventive Actions, internal document management, control of records and external documents and the revision of the QMS by the Management, thus contributing to the maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System of Finart SA.S
ScopeThis Policy applies to all processes of the Quality Management System of Finart S.A.S
GlossaryCorrective Action: Action to eliminate the cause of a nonconformity and prevent it from happening again. It is taken to prevent something from happening again.
Preventive Action: Action taken to eliminate the cause of a potential nonconformity or other potential undesirable situation. It is taken to prevent something from happening
Audit: Systematic, independent and documented process to obtain evidence and evaluate them objectively in order to determine the extent to which the audit criteria are met.
Nonconformity: No Compliance with a specified requirement.
SGC: Acronym that refers to the Quality Management System.
Quality Management System: Structure of the organization that generates systematic actions necessary to generate sufficient confidence that the product or service meets certain Quality conditions.
1. The Head of Engineering must schedule and plan the audits of the processes considering the result of previous audits, significant changes in the QMS and the status and importance of the processes. In addition, ensure the independence of the audit team in the process to be audited. 2. The auditee, lead auditor and audit team must follow the procedure “Quality Management System Audits” PR.GC.06.15.01, which establishes the responsibilities and requirements to plan, execute and document audits. 3. It is the responsibility of the Quality Management area to keep audit records such as: programs, plans and final reports, both of internal and external audits, as well as the action plans generated to respond to non-conformities and opportunities of improvement found and communicating to the interested parties the results obtained.
CORRECTIVE AND PREVENTIVE ACTIONS
1. Corrective and preventive actions are part of the tools available to Finart S.A. to achieve continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, for which the provisions of the “Corrective and Preventive Actions” procedure PR.GC.06.15.02 must be complied with.
2. The Head of each of the company's processes must ensure that the corrective and preventive actions required to eliminate the cause of the nonconformity are identified and executed, in addition to assigning those responsible for their implementation and monitoring.
3. The corrective or preventive actions that are taken must guide their magnitude, investment and effort, according to the impact, frequency and cost generated by the actual or potential nonconformity that is to be avoided.
4. The time limit for completing the preliminary investigation, establishing corrective and preventive actions is 10 calendar days. Non-compliance with this guideline must be documented and notified to the quality management area, indicating the causes that generated the breach of the defined time.
1. The area of production, warehouse and quality are responsible for the identification of the product that is defined as non-compliant, in accordance with the provisions of the Non-Compliant Product procedure. In addition to its location in the stipulated area to prevent its use or delivery. 2. The production area must take the pertinent actions to eliminate the nonconformity detected in the product, following what is defined in the document “Treatment and Registries for Nonconforming Product” AN.GC.06.15.03.01. Subsequently, you must verify that the product is compliant by registering the result in the formats stipulated in this annex. 3. The production and quality area must maintain the records of the nonconformities detected and the actions implemented for their correction, as established in the procedure “Nonconforming Product” PR.GC.06.15.03.
1. The processes that have access to the document management system (SGD), should consult their documents from this source. For processes that do not have access to the SGD (Make process), a controlled copy will be provided to facilitate their consultation. 2. The formats that are in the trial period will be identified, in the lower left part of the document, as “Format in Proof - start date, end date - change to which it is associated”. The trial period should preferably not exceed two months. 3. It is the responsibility of the approver role in the SGD, to give approval of the training, only when it has the objective evidence of the completion of the document training (training attendance lists). physically deliver and mail the scanned copy to the Operations Analyst (Documentary).
4. It is the responsibility of the process owners to periodically review and update the documents that support their operations, in order to keep the standards updated in accordance with the provisions of the “Document Management” policy PO.GC.06.01
Note: Every 4 months the Quality Management area will inform those responsible for the processes through the mail the list of documents that should be reviewed. 5. It is the responsibility of the Reviewer role to ensure that high impact changes are made in accordance with the provisions of the “Change Control” procedure PR.GC.06.15.07, in order to guarantee the risk analysis and the tests that support the change.
CONTROL OF RECORDS AND EXTERNAL DOCUMENTS
1. The person in charge of the control matrix of external records and documents of each process must keep the information updated, ensure that it is correct and complies with what is described in the procedure “Control of External Records and Documents” PR.GC.06.15.06 , you should also keep your work team informed about the matrix..
2. All employees of the company Finart S.A.S are committed to ensuring compliance with controls for external records and documents (identification, storage, protection, recovery, retention time and disposal).
1. Any required changes that impact the quality management system must be evaluated and approved by the Process Owner or Project Committee and communicated to the interested parties, prior to its implementation, in accordance with the “Change Control” procedure PR .GC.06.15.07. 2. Any change that impacts the Quality Management System must be documented, disseminated and trained to interested parties, verified and validated by the implementing team. 3. Changes in standard operating documents that support the processes, such as policies, procedures, instructions and others, are handled following the “Document Management” Policy PO.GC.06.01.
BSC INDICATORS4. All Headquarters in the first quarter of the year must establish the objectives of each of their processes where the strategic objective, goal, metric, frequency, source of the information is specified and send it to the Continuous Improvement Analyst through the format established for that purpose.
5. It is the responsibility of the Area Headquarters to keep the process characterizations updated annually according to the objectives defined for the year, this update must be carried out at the latest in March, guaranteeing its dissemination and publication in the Document Management System .
6. According to the frequency established for each indicator, the headquarters will be responsible for sending the updated information to the Continuous Improvement Analyst the first 10 days of the month, so that the latter updates the Balanced Scorecard information both on the management board as in the input information for the Management Committee.
7. Whenever the objectives or the tendency is breached, there is a risk of non-compliance with the BSC indicators, the Continuous Improvement Analyst will be responsible for generating the NC report according to the provisions of the “Diligent Management Board Visual - Andon ”IN.GC.06.15.001.
8. The Headquarters will be responsible for generating the respective action plans corresponding to the breaches of the BSC indicators in accordance with the provisions of the “Corrective and Preventive Actions” procedure PR.GC.06.15.02.5.